Sunday 12 June 2011

Style icons

Isabel Lucas
Australian actress and environmentalist 
She always looks effortless, like she just woken up and chucked her outfit on but at the same time she looks absolutely incredible at all times. No matter what she is wearing. She is girly and elegant but still rocking that bohemian trend.

Shenae Grimes
Canadian actress, well-known for her role as Annie in 90210
Shenae Grimes is my all time favourite style icon and her outfit for the much music awards (the 2nd photo) is my favourite outfit worn on the red carpet, it is so rock chick which the leather skirt and almost see-through top which have been two trends recently and the huge cross necklace which you now see a lot of in high street stores and on the blogging website Tumblr. I would love to have her wardrobe, this is what my style is but I never seem to find the right clothes anywhere! 
If anyone could recommend me stores that sell clothes like these please let me know as I'm planning on buying a whole new wardrobe this summer ready for sixth form in September.

Gillian Zinser
Actress, well-known for her role as Ivy in 90210
Long dresses, baggy trousers and leather jackets that is what my wardrobe will consist of and Gillian wears them all fantastically. She is another persons wardrobe which I would love to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment